Terms and Conditions for 20|20 Online Qual Projects
Recruiting General Terms and Conditions
It is assumed that screening time will not exceed 20 min LOI (15-20 questions). If your project requires longer screening time, 20|20 may need to incentivize our panelists.
Recruiting cost varies based on methodology, the associated amount of scheduling, and ongoing support. Price per recruit may vary if the platform is changed or removed.
Recruiting Methods and Means:
All methods and means of recruiting will be performed at the discretion of 20|20.
Algorithms & Attitudinal Questions:
Unless stated, proposals do not include labor to manage algorithms or attitudinal questions. If your project will require an algorithm or attitudinal questions, please provide them early to ensure pricing is included in our quote.
Client List Phone:
List Recruit Assumptions and Screening Criteria:
- Client will provide industry phone list with no pre-contact performed; however, research sponsor can be identified.
- Based on an assumed 60% contactable numbers and 10% incidence rate.
- Requires a minimum of 17 unique list contacts with phone numbers per required recruit.
- Please note that any variance from assumed contact or incidence rate will result in differing list requirements.
- Assumes all list names are provided at one time.
- All recruits delivered by 20|20 will be from client provided list with no intended emphasis, limitations, or exclusion of participants based on geographic regions, age, gender, ethnicity, income, or any other criteria unless specifically noted in recruiting specifications.
- All demographic information gathered by 20|20 on recruits will be available to the client for research purposes.
All pricing for 20|20 Recruiting Bid is based on the following assumptions:
- Assumes that provided list(s) includes contacts with valid phone numbers for contact (not company general numbers).
- Assumes that 20|20 can identify research sponsor.
Phone List Recruiting and Evaluation Process
- Each phone list provided to 20|20 will have list evaluation performed. This process provides objective and timely analysis on list validity and list incidence, protecting both 20|20 and its clients from harm due to indefinable list quality.
- The evaluation data will help both parties to proactively address potential list problems, identify if there is sufficient sample to complete the recruit, and understand if the project can be completed within the required time and budget.
- The resulting information allows 20|20 and its client to make informed decisions on how to best tackle the recruit early in the project.
- If the list does not meet the specifications outlined below, it certainly doesn’t mean that the study is unrecruitable. It simply means that the project list has a lower incidence rate than was assumed at time of bid, and the job is going to be more difficult — or time-consuming at minimum. 20|20 may still be able to recruit the project using additional resources, or we may be able to provide alternative methods and means to complete the recruit.
Phone List Recruiting Assumptions
- Contact Attempts: Unless otherwise explicitly expressed, 20|20 will not dial any number more than three times during the course of the recruiting process.
- Uncontactable: As 20|20 works through a phone list, all non-working numbers, incorrect contact numbers, initial refusals, and contacts not reached after three attempts will be identified as uncontactable.
- If 20|20 logs over 60% of the numbers as uncontactable based on the definition above, the project may move to an hourly rate.
Minimum Incidence Rate of Screened Contacts:
- Incidence rate is defined as the percentage of list contacts that 20|20 was able to contact, meet the study requirements, and are able and willing to participate in the study. If list incidence rate is not specifically noted under Assumptions in the proposal, 20|20 will assume an incidence rate of 10%.
- Should list fall below 10%, the project may move to an hourly rate.
Client List Email:
Pricing is based on the following assumptions:
- Research sponsor CAN be identified in recruiting process.
- All screening can occur through online screening with phone confirmation only.
- 70%+ of emails are valid.
- 10%+ will respond to email.
- 20% Incidence Rate: Individuals will screen into study and agree to participate.
- Complete list is provided at beginning of project.
Minimum Sample Required:
- Approximately 72 list contacts per respondent required for project.
- This project is bid assuming use of email screener with phone re-contact and confirmation.
- 20|20 will use a secure email validation system to test email address validity.
- This process ensures that we have sufficient sample to complete the recruit and that our email server doesn’t get closed down.
Email Response Rate:
- The email response rate is the percentage of individuals that open the survey request email and complete the screener survey (terminate or pass).
- Assumes that individuals on list are not contacted by either email or phone more than (3) times during the recruiting period.
- Poor lists can have almost non-existent completion rates, while strong lists can have in excess 20% of all potential recruits contactable and willing to complete the survey.
Email List Incidence Rate:
- List incidence rate is the percentage of respondents that fully screen into the study and agree to participate.
Email List Evaluation Process:
20|20 will execute the evaluation process below on each provided list to help gauge if project can be completed based on the sample provided and to determine if the list’s assumed email response rate and incidence rate are within specifications.
- 20|20 will randomly sample emails from list(s) and perform list validity.
- 20|20 will calculate the email list validity.
- From the approved portion of that list, 20|20 will send a test blast to up to 1,000 email contacts or 10% of list.
- Based on the results of this initial blast, we will know the open/completion rate and the list incidence rate.
- This initial data should let us know within 1-2 days of project start if the sample provided will be sufficient to complete the study.
Your Project Manager will immediately contact you to discuss options if the list validity or incidence fails to meet the required limits outlined in the evaluation process.
Invite and Scheduling:
Invite and Scheduling:
- Assumes that provided list(s) includes contact names with email addresses and phone numbers.
- Assumes all contacts have been contacted by the client or client’s representatives in advance.
- Assumes all contacts have agreed to be a part of a qualitative study.
- Assumes all contacts are aware that 20|20 specifically will be contacting them.
- Assumes that 20|20 can identify research sponsor.
- Assumes no screening questions, no terminations and no information gathering (should you require screening, 20|20 can quote quote this project as recruiting).
Email/Phone Response Rate:
- 20|20 will attempt to contact each individual up to (4) times by phone and email (assuming both are available). After (4) attempts, these individuals will be deemed uncontactable.
- Once client list contact has been reached, 20|20 will confirm that they have the technology required for the project and provide expectations for the project including project start dates (times), project duration, time requirements, and incentives.
- Once the list contact has confirmed for the study, 20|20 will send all necessary login and participation instructions.
- 20|20 is not responsible for list contacts that cannot participate for any reason.
- 20|20 will call and schedule from list provided based on any priority identified by client; however, 20|20 will accept participants on a first come, first accepted basis.
20|20 TARGET POPULATION RECRUITING
How it Works
- Target sample populations are defined using demographics and a “key defining characteristic.”
- Once the target sample population has been identified, we will calculate how many members of the target sample population will need to be screened to complete your study based on the provide screener incidence rate.
- Screeners with tighter quotas or compounding quotas will require a lower screener incidence rate.
- You confirm the total quantity screened will be sufficient to fill study prior to project confirmation.
- 20|20 will recruit the total quantity (target sample population times screener incidence) to be screened per segment below.
- 20|20 will work with you to fill the grid with participants that meet the target sample populations.
If Targeted Incidence Rate falls below expectations we have a simple process.
- We will present you with a list of potential pre-screened recruits for you to choose the remaining participants.
- You select the respondents you would like to add to the study.
- We will then recruit these “holds” into your study.
If screened participants are unsuitable, you still have several options:
- You can request a quote to seek out the lower incidence individuals.
- You can use the respondents already recruited.
- You can opt to move the project to an hourly basis.
- You can choose to cancel the project.
This page was last updated 2/18/2016 at 1:50 PM